Wednesday 23 November 2016

Exams Approaching - Get your CAS under control

I am pleased to write that most people now have green flags and those who don't are mostly one document away from it!  I feel confident that all of you will qualify to have your CAS portfolio marked complete in June and be able to pick up the IB Diploma at the end!

However do not start to forget about CAS as it must continue into the end and you must keep up with reflections and evidence.  It would be crazy to fall behind now.


Don't jump off the bike yet - there's still 6 months to go!

Good luck with your exams next week and see me if you have any questions about your CAS portfolios.  Next Tuesday Advisory lesson will be a study period and time for me to meet up with anyone that I still have some questions or concerns about.  

Feeling stressed?  

The QQ is going to run an article about exam stress.  Why not tell them your story? Look out for a reporter near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment