Monday 26 January 2015

The end is approaching!

Finishing off CAS


Over the next weeks you need to make sure that all your CAS is up-to-date.  Now is the time to get any supervisor reports that you might have forgotten about.  Write up the CAS questions for all completed activities and check that everything is in order.

Have you covered all the 8 outcomes - including writing reflections?
Have you got around about 50 hours for each of Creativity, Action and Service?
Do you have an activity that you will keep going until the end of the DP?

Next month I will come to Advisory lessons to talk about making final CAS reflections.  I will show you some of the posters that the grade 12s created last year.    

If you have any doubts or questions about you CAS come and see me ASAP.

I will start holding final interviews next month, but you can drop in and see me before then if you have some doubts.  Check your CAS folder as I often leave notes with ideas and suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment